March 22, 2013

Mischief Managed

Can you spot your favorite wizard?!


Hi everyone, here's a little departure from Sketch Friday so hopefully you don't mind too much. I just wrapped up on this new piece called Mischief Managed and I'm really excited to share it with you all. It's an homage to all the tiny magicians and wizards out there, and is now available for preorder on my online store. If you want to have one sooner than later then come by my table at WonderCon 2013 from March 29 to 31 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Find me at Artist Alley table AA-112 where I'll be selling prints, books, and doing a few sketch commissions. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. More info as well as a sneak peek of one more new print will be announced next week so stay tuned!

Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend!

No comments: