August 30, 2013

Sketch Friday and Gallery Show

So this post is going to be 2 for one deal. First if you are in Seattle or at PAX please stop by Ltd. Art Gallery for their show "Press Start to Continue."The show opens tonight at 7PM and it is a celebration of new and old video games and with the roster of talent it looks to be super fun. Below is the flier with more info on the event.



Next up is another sneak peek of my piece. This is the sketch/lineart before the final i take things to the final color stage. Interested in seeing the final color image? Well I guess you will just have to check out the show tonight. There will be some limited edition prints of theses available at the gallery so make sure to grab one for yourself this weekend!



My apologies for not posting as often, juggling a few projects but if you are interested in following some of my daily sketches please feel free to check out my Instagram account at patrickballesteros. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone and I will attempt to get back on a regular posting schedule next week.

No comments: